Horse time= fun time


Back in the saddle🐴

Hey, look! This is me going on a ride into the wilderness with a sweet but not so little mare. I've been horse riding for about 6 years with large gaps in between, for I got to uni in the urban jungle and the only thing you can ride in the metropolis is the bike if you are not afraid of the cars running over you. I was immediately pushed into the deep water: harnessing the equine, gathering the manure, cleaning the unicorn's fur, and all these behind the scenes delicacy. So I have to go through the learning process all over again since my sis became my coach this summer. (She is not only a badass but a whacker too. She'd deny it if you connfronted her. ;)
Much to my regret, I pretty much forget how to canter or how to have a gelding trot but nevertheless, this is one of my favorite hobbies. To be honest, it is one of the most expensive sports as well since this is the sport of the upper crust. (I am more like a chocolate chip cookie muffin to the crème brûlée of the horse society. LOL)
My plan has always been to have a mare, name her Cassie, and gallop into the sunset. Like in an old 18th century Pride and Prejudice movie. The thing is I love being around them because they are beautiful and intelligent and super-duper fast. Moreover, they like carrots, just like me. They love watermelon just like me, let alone they love running and rolling around in the dirt just like me (shhhh). So practically I'm a horse. Defy me.
Fun fact: I fell over a horse at least 5 times during my short carrier. At least I am not dead. Yet.
--> And one of them was a pony. (You can't imagine how fast they can be for their tiny size!)
What would be a dream: To ride on the beach next to a large body of water.🌊 After the sunset version mentioned above.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Téma képeinek készítője: merrymoonmary. Üzemeltető: Blogger.